Leisure Time Jet Clean keeps spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organic impurities, oils, dirt, and minerals. Using this product can prevent buildup that could restrict water flow and damage equipment. It is a low foam producing product, so extra foam down products won't be necessary. Clean what you can't see! Jet Clean keeps your spas inside plumbing clear. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, and biguanide sanitizing systems.
16 fl oz
8 fl oz
- Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
- Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water.
- Turn pump on and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
- Turn pump and jets off and let sit for 1 hour.
- Turn pump on and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
- Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
- Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.
- Pour 8 oz. (1/2 bottle) in tub with warm water before draining.
- Turn jets on for 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse tub with clean water.
No reviews yet
Leisure Time spa chemicals
Best Before Drain & Filling Spa
I've been using this product for the past 11 years prior to draining spa. Remove all filters and sanitizing cartridges, pour in the entire bottle, run all jets for 15 minutes (lots of foam will form), let stand for 1 hour, run again for 15 minutes, then drain spa. While draining I use a bucket to pour some all around spa, cleaning stone pavers with a floor brush. It does double duty.
Flush out all the crud before draining for the session.
Leisure Time Products
All is good. Shipping great. Products are what works for my hot tub. thanks a lot.
Couldn'T Believe How Great This
couldn't believe how great this product cleans out the jets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.