ProTeam PhosAway gives pool owners a perfect way to eliminate phosphates, which can cause uncontrollable algae growth that algaecides have no effect on. The reason is that phosphates are the primary food source of algae, and PhosAway's powerful liquid formula quickly removes them to give you an algae-free pool. Best of all, this product is made in the USA to ensure quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
1 fl oz per 5,000 gallons of water for every 125 ppb of phosphates.
- Be sure water is properly balanced.
- For pools with algae, shock using a Chlorinated ProTeam product. If the pool is free of algae, shock using ProTeam Shock & Swim.
- Test for phosphates using a reliable Phosphate Test Kit or consult your Authorized ProTeam Dealer.
- Measure the proper amount of PhosAway (refer to dosage chart) and add into the pool.
- Keep pump and filter running for at least 24 hours for water to clear (water could take up to a week to completely clear).
- Monitor filter pressure and clean or backwash as necessary according to manufacturers instructions.
- Test for phosphates monthly and use PhosAway to maintain levels below 125 parts per billion (ppb).
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.