The ProTeam Cover Cleaner is a concentrated liquid formula that will effectively remove dirt, soil, grease, oil, grime and other contaminants from all types of solar and winter pool covers. This product will prevent unpleasant odors from forming on pool covers, while leaving behind a fresh lemon scent. Using this product will protect covers from sticking together during off-season storage. Continuous use of this product will prolong the life of pool covers and other accessories. ProTeam Cover Cleaner can also be used to clean other surfaces such as plastic or canvas outdoor furniture, boat covers, umbrellas, and other vinyl and canvas pool side accessories.
Dilute 16 ounces of ProTeam Cover Cleaner with 2 1/2 gallons of water and spread over the entire cover.
Read the entire label and use in accordance with directions and caution statements. NEVER MIX DIFFERENT PRODUCTS TOGETHER IN THE SAME BOTTLE OR PAIL. Rinse away any spills of the concentrated Cover Cleaner from driveways, patios and lawns with garden hose. Diluted product is safe for lawns.
- Remove major debris and water from pool cover while cover is still on the pool.
- Remove cover (or solar blanket) and spread out on a smooth flat surface.
- Dilute 16 ounces of the ProTeam Cover Cleaner with 2 1/2 gallons of water and spread over entire cover.
- Brush cover clean with a nylon brush or other soft bristle brush.
- Rinse cover and repeat process on the other side.
- Dilute ProTeam Cover Cleaner and lightly sprinkle on cover as it is being folded for storage.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.