The GLB Swamp to Swim Shock System is a savior for pools with severe algae blooms that have casued the pools to seem like a swamp. Use this product to help turn your green swampy water back into a crystal clear pool. It is a 2 step system that will kill bacteria and algae that has infested the pool. After the treatment is completed, the unwanted contaminants are then easily vacuumed away and washed off of the filter. Order this product to save your pool.
Add 2.6 lbs of GLB Swamp to Swim I per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Add 1.3 lbs of GLB Swamp to Swim II per 10,000 gallons of pool water throuhg the filter.
- Add 2.6 lbs of GLB Swamp to Swim I per 10,000 gallons of pool water. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use brush to disperse to assist in helping it to dissolve.
- Once GLB Swamp to Swim I has completely been dispersed in the pool water, change valve to recirculate position and add 1.3 lbs of GLB Swamp to Swim II flocculent per 10,000 gallons of pool water through the skimmer.
- Leave the system circulating for one hour, then turn off the filter pump and allow to settle overnight.
- The following day, change valve to vacuum position and vacuum the sediment to waste.
- If the pool has not settled out or is not blue in color, repeat steps 1,3 and 4.
- Return valve to filter position after pool has been vacuumed.
Method for Dosing Directly Into Pool:
- Add the recommended dosage of this product during the evening hours while the filter pump is running.
- When adding the step 1 product to your pool, broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool.
- If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use a brush to disperse until completely dissolved.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.