GLB Vanquish is used to clear cloudy water of pink, white, and clear slime. Pink slime is not an algae. It is formed by bacteria and cannot be destroyed by traditional algaecides. This product's powerful formula gets rid of slime problems quickly. Vanquish is effective in any pool type including those sanitized with biguanide. Swimming may be resumed shortly after application. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools, and biguanide sanitizers.
16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Shake well before use.
- Thoroughly brush areas that contain pink, white, or clear slime deposits.
- Apply 16 oz. of Vanquish per 10,000 gallons of pool water as close to the affected areas as possible. For severe accumulations, a double dose can be applied.
- Wait 4 hours, then for Baquacil and SoftSwim pools ONLY, add 1 gallon of liquid chlorine or 1 pound of dry chlorine DIRECTLY TO THE SKIMMER. For ALL OTHER sanitizer types, add 1 gallon of liquid chlorine or 1 pound of dry chlorine to the pool, NOT TO THE SKIMMER.
- Let filter run overnight, then vacuum solids to waste.
- Once solids have been cleared from the pool water, thoroughly backwash sand filter using GLB Filter Rinse, or clean D. E. or cartridge filter with GLB Filter Cleanse.
- Check the sanitizer level and apply a top off dose of sanitizer as needed.
Upon application of Vanquish, pool water may appear greenish in color while the product is working. This is normal, and water will clear in approximately 72 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.