Frog Spa Mineral Cartridge provides spa and hot tub owners utilizing the Spa Frog System with an easy way to introduce water softening minerals into their systems in a handy self-contained replaceable cartridge, eliminating the need for time-consuming chemical additives. Mineral Cartridge softens water as well as making it easy on your skin and eyes to provide a bathing environment that chlorine-based systems cannot match. This product is designed for use with Spa Frog floating or inline systems, making the task of spa maintenance much simpler.
Replace every 4 months.
- For use in spas up to 600 gallons.
- Use this Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge with the Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge in either the In-line System or Floating System.
- Ensure all spa equipment is working properly.
- The pump and filter should be operated at least 3 hours per day
- Clean filter following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.8.
- With a freshly filled spa, establish a bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2 ppm with an EPA approved spa shock or by other means.
- Always maintain a bromine residual of at least 1 ppm.
- Shock spa once a week or as needed.
- When using other product as outline in directions for this product, always follow directions for those products.
- Keep the spa free of leaves and debris.
Setting Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge:
- While holding the bottom of the cartridge, turn the top until the number 6 appears in the setting window.
- This cartridge may be used in one of the following applications.
Using the In-Line System:
- Open cap of In-Line System.
- Push down and turn cartridge holder counter-clockwise to unlock.
- Pull holder out.
- Snap the Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge into the area marked "Minerals" (top portion) making sure to line up the indentation near the top of the cartridge with the raised line on the holder.
- For best results insert Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge in the area marked "Bromine" (bottom portion).
- When cartridges are snapped in, replace holder by lining up arrow on handle with arrow on system lip, push down and lock in place.
- Replace cap.
Using the Floating System:
- Push the Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge into the bottom opening of the Spa Frog Floating System.
- For best results insert the Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge into the other opening.
- Set entire system in the spa water.
Silver Chloride: 0.5%, Other Ingredients: 99.5%
No reviews yet
Love these in my hot tub—- gives me one month free of maintenance
My Marquis spa came with an installed system utilizing Frog cartridges. The mineral cartridge introduces silver into the water which provides for antibacterial protection. Silver was first used for this purpose by the Romans successfully as they would drop silver coins into their pool water. Old technology + modern tech = perfect Spa water !!
Been buying products from poolgeek for many years. Always in stock, great prices and fast delivery.
Quick, efficient, good buy
Prompt delivery of my favorite spa supplies
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.