The Bio-Dex Phosphate Remover is a strong, fast acting product that will instantly begin to to break down phosphates in the water. Using this concentrated liquid remover is very helpful to maintain crystal clear water when phosphates are causing a problem in your water. This product will not interfere with or reduce chlorine levels, and is compatible with all sanitizing systems, filter media, and regular water chemistry.
- Fast acting phosphate fighter
- Helpful to maintain crystal clear water
- Will not interfere with or reduce chlorine levels
- Treat existing algae according to dealer recommendations.
- Balance the pool water and backwash filter if necessary.
- Apply this product by pouring it around the perimeter of the pool while the filter is running.
|Phosphate Level ppb||Ounces to add|
|300 or less||9 ounces|
- Run the filter continuously for 24 to 48 hours after the application without backwashing or cleaning.
- Maintenance dosages per 20,000 gallons of water: Add just 3-4 ounces of Phosphate Remover per week, or add 12 ounces per month. Consult with your professional pool dealer or service technician for additional chemistry assistance.
- Have pool water tested regularly and maintain pH range between 7.2-7.8.
- To help keep water clear during treatment: Use Clearex 500: add 3 ounces per 20,000 gallons: Pour in the skimmer while the filter is running.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.