Taylor Service Pro Test Strips show Free chlorine, Total Chlorine or Total Bromine, pH, and total alkalinity levels in pools and spas. These test strips work quickly and easily with just a single dip test. The results shown will be quick and accurate. Experts recommend testing pool water weekly for optimum sanitizer, pH, and total alkalinity levels.
- Open cap and shake to remove a test strip.
- Collect water sample at elbow depth or 18" below the water surface with a clean container.
- Dip strip in water for 2 seconds and remove with pads facing up.
- DO NOT shake off excess water.
- Hold strip level for 20 SECONDS.
- Compare to color chart.
- Read in order: FC - TC/Br - pH - TA
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.