The Taylor K-2106 Complete (FAS-DPD Bromine) Test Kit is another easy-to-use kit from Taylor, giving you the ability to accurately measure all the critical elements of water chemistry, including bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, base demand, and acid demand. This kit includes a 3/4 ounce bottle of each of these testing reagents as well as the graduated cylinder with a built-in measurement chart. Simply fill the cylinder with pool water and add the correct reagents according to the supplied directions, and you will have highly accurate results in seconds. Best of all, the Complete (FAS-DPD Bromine) Test Kit is made by Taylor, an innovator in water chemistry testing for 80 years, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- R-0004: pH Indicator Solution (Phenol Red) A Size
- R-0005: Acid Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0006: Base Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0007: Thiosulfate N/10 A Size
- R-0008: Total Alkalinity Indicator A Size
- R-0009: Sulfuric Acid .12N A Size
- R-0010: Calcium Buffer A Size
- R-0011L: Calcium Indicator Liquid A Size
- R-0012: Hardness Reagent A Size
- R-0870: DPD Powder I Size
- R-0872: FAS-DPD Titrating Reagent (Bromine) A Size
No reviews yet
Fast shipping and great product
The Taylor test kit shipped quickly and the expiration dates on the testing supplies were good. Will order from Pool Geek again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.