The Taylor K-2005-SALT Complete (High) Test Kit is another easy-to-use kit from Taylor, giving you the ability to accurately measure all the critical elements of water chemistry, including chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, base demand, acid demand, and sodium chloride (salt). This kit includes a 3/4 ounce bottle of each of these testing reagents as well as the graduated cylinder with a built-in measurement chart. Simply fill the cylinder with pool water and add the correct reagents according to the supplied directions, and you will have highly accurate results in seconds. Best of all, the Complete (High) Test Kit is made by Taylor, an innovator in water chemistry testing for 80 years, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- R-0001: DPD Reagent #1 A Size
- R-0002: DPD Reagent #2 A Size
- R-0003: DPD Reagent #3 A Size
- R-0004: pH Indicator Solution (Phenol Red) A Size (2 bottles)
- R-0006: Base Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0007: Thiosulfate N/10 A Size
- R-0008: Total Alkalinity Indicator A Size
- R-0009: Sulfuric Acid .12N A Size
- R-0010: Calcium Buffer A Size
- R-0011L: Calcium Indicator Liquid A Size
- R-0012: Hardness Reagent A Size
- R-0013: Cyanuric Acid Reagent Size A (2 bottles)
- R-0630: Chrome Indicator A Size
- R-0718: Silver Nitrate Reagent A Size (2 bottles)
No reviews yet
You'll love it!
I own one of the Taylor K-2005-Salt Test Kits and really like it. So much so I purchased this one for a friend who just bought a home with a salt pool. I'm confident he will find it very helpful and easy to use. It's easy to follow the instructions and you can purchase the replacements when the drops are gone. In the last few years I rarely have had to go the pool store for water testing. Pool Geek was a wonderful company to purchase this from. Communication was excellent and they had this in my hands in no time! Thanks for a great purchase!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.