The Taylor K-2005 Complete (High) Test Kit is another easy-to-use kit from Taylor, giving you the ability to accurately measure all the critical elements of water chemistry, including chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, base demand, and acid demand. This kit includes a 3/4 ounce bottle of each of these testing reagents as well as the graduated cylinder with a built-in measurement chart. Simply fill the cylinder with pool water and add the correct reagents according to the supplied directions, and you will have highly accurate results in seconds. Best of all, the Complete (High) Test Kit is made by Taylor, an innovator in water chemistry testing for 80 years, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- R-0001: DPD Reagent #1 A Size
- R-0002: DPD Reagent #2 A Size
- R-0003: DPD Reagent #3 A Size
- R-0004: pH Indicator Solution (Phenol Red) A Size (2 bottles)
- R-0006: Base Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0007: Thiosulfate N/10 A Size
- R-0008: Total Alkalinity Indicator A Size
- R-0009: Sulfuric Acid .12N A Size
- R-0010: Calcium Buffer A Size
- R-0011L: Calcium Indicator Liquid A Size
- R-0012: Hardness Reagent A Size
- R-0013: Cyanuric Acid Reagent A Size (2 bottles)
No reviews yet
Super speedy delivery - excellent test kit
I purchased the Taylor K-2000 at a very affordable price and it was delivered very quickly. The testing kit is a bit overwhelming but the instructions make it very easy to use. My pool has never looked better and I'm not spending extra money on chemicals I don't need!
Experience was great. Very fast response and a good price
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.