The Taylor K-1005 Total Balance Test Kit is another easy-to-use kit from Taylor, giving you the ability to accurately measure all the critical elements of water chemistry, including free and total chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanic acid, base demand, and acid demand. This kit includes a 3/4 ounce bottle of each of these testing reagents as well as the graduated cylinder with a built-in measurement chart. Simply fill the cylinder with pool water and add the correct reagents according to the supplied directions, and you will have highly accurate results in seconds. Best of all, the Total Balance Test Kit is made by Taylor, an innovator in water chemistry testing for 80 years, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- R-0001: DPD Reagent #1 A Size
- R-0002: DPD Reagent #2 A Size
- R-0003: DPD Reagent #3 A Size
- R-0007: Thiosulfate N/10 A Size
- R-0008: Total Alkalinity Indicator A Size
- R-0009: Sulfuric Acid .12N A Size
- R-0010: Calcium Buffer A Size
- R-0011L: Calcium Indicator Liquid A Size
- R-0012: Hardness Reagent A Size
- R-0013: Cyanuric Acid Reagent Size A (2 bottles)
- R-0014: pH Indicator Solution (Phenol Red) Size A
- R-0015: Acid Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0016: Base Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0600: Orthotolidine A Size
No reviews yet
Accurate, Quick, Reasonable Price, Properly packed
What more is there to say? The order was accurate, arrived quickly, packed well and completely undamaged. It was also a reasonable price and fair shipping cost. Will consider PoolGeek again next time more is needed
Easy to use, just takes patience to learn. Always great service from your company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.