Taylor Borate Test Strips show borate levels in pools and spas. These test strips work quickly and easily with just a single dip test. The results shown will be quick and accurate. Experts recommend testing pool water weekly for optimum sanitizer, pH, and total alkalinity levels.
- Open cap and shake to remove a test strip.
- Collect water sample at elbow depth or 18" below the water surface with a clean container.
- Dip strip in water for 2 seconds and remove with pads facing up.
- DO NOT shake off excess water.
- Hold strip level for 20 SECONDS.
- Compare to color chart.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.