The SpaPure System Cleanse is a powerful plumbing cleaner that removes build-ups of contaminants that can cause odors, foaming, cloudiness, and a decrease in sanitizer. These accumulations can be tough to find, and using this product before draining can ensure that your plumbing and spa surfaces are clean when the spa is drained. This product's formula can be used in all spas and hot tubs.
- Eliminates contaminant accumulations in the spas plumbing
- Used to clean where you cannot see
- Use before draining to ensure clean plumbing and surfaces
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Add this product directly to the spa water.
- Apply this product only to spas and hot tubs that are currently heated above 90°F (32°C).
- With the spa jets turned off, apply entire contents (16 fluid ounces) of this product directly to the spa. 16 ounces will treat up to 750 gallons.
- Turn on the spa jet motor on the highest setting for 5 minutes. For older spas that have never used this product before, leave jets on for ten minutes. If applicable, as water is circulating turn spa diverters.
- Allow spa to operate normally overnight. Do not use spa. Afterwards turn on the jets as described in step 3.
- Drain the spa in the same manner you normally would. Clean spa surfaces. Rinse and degrease spa filters using a cleaning agent for spa filters. Spa may be refilled immediately afterwards; operate spa normally.