The SpaPure pH Up product is a high quality pH balancer. This product will ensure safe pH levels in your spa or hot tub. If the pH levels start to drop to low then the water will become corrosive and irritate bather skin or it could damage the spa equipment if gone untreated. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, silver-mineral, and ozone-treated spas.
- Safely increases pH levels
- Prevents corrosion and skin irritation
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, silver-mineral, and ozone-treated spas
Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) for every 500 gallons of water.
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Add this directly to the spa water.
- Test spa water frequently during the week and make necessary adjustments.
- Turn on circulation system.
- If pH is between 6.8 and 7.1, apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) for every 500 gallons of water. Apply this product directly to the spa water. If pH is less than 6.8, apply 2 ounce (4 tablespoons) for every 500 gallons of water.
- Circulate for 15 to 30 minutes and retest pH.
- If pH is below 7.2, repeat steps 2-4 until pH is between 7.2-7.6.
If you are adjusting the pH with some frequency, test total alkalinity and make necessary adjustment. Use of SpaPure simply soft will help maintain a stable pH and buffers alkalinity.
Sodium Carbonate: 100%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.