The SpaPure pH Down effectively lowers the pH level of spas and hot tubs. This granular product helps maintain the proper proper pH level maintained between 7.2 - 7.6. This product takes action if the pH level exceeds 7.6, which if that level is reached then the water can become cloudy and corrosive, which can cause scale buildups. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, silver-mineral, and ozone-treated spas.
- Decrease pH and total alkalinity
- Increase sanitizer efficiency
- Prevents equipment corrosion and scale buildup
If pH is between 7.2 and 8.0, apply 1/4 ounce (2 teaspoons) for every 500 gallons of water directly to the spa. If pH is greater than 8.0, apply 1/2 ounce (4 teaspoons) for every 500 gallons of water.
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail.Add this product directly to the water.
- Test spa water frequently during the week and make necessary adjustments.
- Turn on circulation system.
- If pH is between 7.2 and 8.0, apply 1/4 ounce (2 teaspoons) for every 500 gallons of water directly to the spa. If pH is greater than 8.0, apply 1/2 ounce (4 teaspoons) for every 500 gallons of water.
- Circulate for 15 to 30 minutes and retest pH.
- If pH is above 7.6 then repeat steps 2, 4 until pH is between 7.2 - 7.6
Sodium Bisulfate: 100%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.