SpaPure Filter Cleaner
This product is sold out
The SpaPure Filter Cleaner is a heavy duty filter cleaner that removes body oils, soapy residues, scale, and grime from filter cartridges. Helps maintain healthy and clear spa water, while improving filtration, and circulation. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, silver/mineral, and ozone-treated pools and spas.
- Heavy duty formula
- Eliminates body oils, soapy residues, scale, and grime
- Improve filtration and circulation
Add 16 ounces of SpaPure Filter Cleaner to 2 1/2 gallon bucket of fresh water.
- Remove the filter from the spa and rinse off any excess debris from the pleats of the filter. Avoid using pressure washers when cleaning spa filters.
- If you prefer to clean your filter by soaking it in a cleaner, add 16 ounces of SpaPure Filter Cleaner to 2 1/2 gallons of fresh water. ALWAYS add chemicals to water, NEVER water to chemicals. Mix the solution thoroughly in an appropriate size container. Place the cartridge into the solution and let the filter soak for thirty to sixty minutes. DO NOT soak your filters in steel, metal, or aluminum containers. Alternatively, you may apply this product directly to the filter via a spray bottle (not provided). Spray SpaPure Filter Cleaner to the top go the filter and continue spraying to the bottom of the cartridge. Allow cleaner to stand for 15 minutes.
- Rinse filter completely.
- Place filter back into the spa and resume normal operation.
- Spas using chlorine or bromine should clean filters every 6 to 8 weeks. If you are using a biguanide or other type of system, then filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks. Spas with more frequent use should preform these steps more regularly.