SpaGuard's Water Clarifier enables spa owners with a simple, effective clarifying treatment that brings back the sparkling clear water your spa used to have. Water Clarifier's powerful liquid formula attracts water contaminants too small for filters to detect, allowing these small particles to become large enough for spa filters to trap and remove. This treatment also has the added benefit of not affecting your spas pH level, which allows you worry-free application.
Initial Start Up:
2 tbsp per 300 gallons of water.
1 tbsp per 300 gallons of water per week.
- Clean or backwash filter and pump strainer.
- Add 2 Tablespoons or 4 capfuls of SpaGuard Water Cleaner per 300 gallons of water.
- Pour directly into water with pump running.
- Clean and backwash filter if pressure reaches maximum suggested by manufacturer.
- Repeat treatment if water has not cleared after 24 hours of continuous filtration.
- Clean filter after each use of clarifier.
To help maintain clear water, add 1 tablespoon or 2 capfuls of SpaGuard Water Clarifier per 300 gallons of water once per week.
No reviews yet
SpaGuard Water Clarifier works great in our 500 gallon hot tub. Only thing that would make this product better is a clear strip on the side with the liquid ounces labeled so I could better measure the amount I'm pouring without using a separate measuring cup (or my eyeball).
Great product, good price and prompt delivery
This seems to work rather well for routine maintance
Excellent product when water is slightly cloudy. It weighs down the particles so that they are trapped in the filter. Make sure you clean the filter after 24hrs. You’re good to go.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.