Frog Spa Bromine Cartridge provides spa and hot tub owners utilizing the Spa Frog System with an easy way to introduce bromine sanitizer into their systems in a self-contained cartridge, eliminating the need for measuring and lasting 2-4 weeks. Bromine Cartridge kills bacteria, reduces lingering odors, and removes other contaminants while providing a more comfortable environment for bathers. This product is designed for use with Spa Frog floating and inline systems, and provides your pool with everything it needs to run at optimal performance.
Each cartridge lasts between 2-4 weeks depending on spa use and size.
Using the In-Line Spa System:
- With a freshly filled spa establish a bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2 ppm in the spa with an EPA approved spa shock or by other means by following directions of that product before using cartridges.
- For the first 24 hours, set the Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge at number 3 by holding the bottom and turning the top until the number 3 appears in the setting window.
- To Install: Open cap of in-line system. Snap cartridge into "Bromine Only" section. Make sure to line up indent on cartridge with raised line on holder. After cartridge is snapped in, replace holder by lining up arrow on holder with arrow on system lip, push down and lock in place. Replace cap. Initially monitor bromine levels daily until a 2-4 ppm residual is achieved. Remove and adjust to maintain bromine levels depending on spa size and use.
Using the Floating Spa System:
- With a freshly filled spa establish a bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2 ppm in the spa with an EPA approved spa shock or by other means by following directions of that product before using cartridge.
- For the first 24 hours set the Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge at number 5 by holding the bottom and turning the top until the number 5 appears in the setting window.
- Push the cartridge into the bottom opening of the Floating Spa System.
- Set entire system in the spa water.
- Initially monitor bromine levels daily until a 2-4 ppm residual is achieved.
- Then adjust to maintain bromine level depending on spa size and use.
Using a Free Floating Sanitizer:
- Set cartridge as described for the Floating Spa System and allow to free float in spa.
For All Uses:
- Adjusting to a higher setting will increase the bromine output while a lower setting will decrease it.
- When empty follow disposal instructions and replace with a new Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge.
1-Bromo-3-Chloro-5,5-Dimethylhydantoin: 96%, Other Ingredients: 4%
No reviews yet
I have ordered at least 5 times from Pool Geek and always received the items quickly, and at a low price. I always go to Pool Geek to save money and get the quality items I need for my hot tub.
We have used the Spa Frog mineral balancer for a couple years so when I saw this " almost only monthly maintenance" we thought. It has been true!!! We love this product and buying from Poolgeek!
Thank you PoolGeek for a great discount and quick delivery of my purchase. You help make caring for my hot tub easy. I love the bromine and mineral cartridges that I can easily pop into place that help me keep my hot tub clean. Janet
My order arrived very quickly. The bromine cartridges work well in my hot tub.
Works well for the most part to keep a nice even bromine level in the spa. Sometimes have difficulty with it getting clogged up. Make sure to monitor your bromine level in the spa, pull out the cartridge and shake it if the bromine level goes low.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.