Spa Essentials Spa Shock Xtra enables spa owners to effectively shock treat their water, clearing up organic waste to bring back that crystal clear water clarity you remember as well as removing any nasty odors that accompany them. Spa Shock Xtra is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and ionized sanitizing systems. This treatment will prepare your spa for years of fun with you and your guests.
3 tbsp per 500 gallons of water per week.
- Test and adjust spa water pH to 7.2-7.6 prior to application of this product.
- Apply product when spa is not in use.
- Apply product at a rate of 3 tablespoons per 500 gallons.
- With pump in operation, apply the entire treatment dosage at one time. Broadcast across waters surface.
- Apply directly to spa water only. Do not add through a skimmer or any automatic dispensing device.
- Add this product at least once a week. Additional applications are recommended after periods of heavy spa usage, significant rainfall or the appearance of cloudy water.
Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 58.2%, Other Ingredients: 41.8%
No reviews yet
Fast shipping - Thanks!
Spa Shock Xtra 6lb
Exactly what I was looking for. Competitive pricing. Arrived quickly. Convenient delivery. Thank you! Keep up the great work!
Great service, price and free shipping.
Spa Essentials Shock
I use a hybrid ozone & shock protocol in my hot tub. No Chlorine. I add an ounce of Spa Essentials Shock or SeaKlear Balanced Shock weekly. My tub is always crystal clear. No smell and the water is not harsh on my skin.
Strong enough to do the job and provide steady levels
Products are easy to use and keep the hot tub within proper ranges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.