The Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer is the third step in the Sirona Spa Care Simply 3-Step System. This product sanitizes the water as well as protects against staining and discoloration due to metals.
Add 1 oz of this product per 150 gallons of spa water of Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer to give a concentration of 50 ppm.
Add 0.2 oz of this product per 150 gallons of spa water of Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer to give a concentration of 10 ppm.
Important - Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer is incompatible with chlorinating and brominating chemical products.
- Remove chlorine or bromine source and disconnect feeder. Discontinue use of ionizers and electrochlorinators if present.
- Drain existing water in spa or hot tub.
- Clean spa surface and filter.
- Fill spa with water.
- Have your authorized Sirona Spa Care dealer check your water for proper water balance.
- After water has been balanced, add Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer to give a concentration of 50 ppm (1 oz of product per 150 gallons of spa water).
- Circulate water 15 minutes then check Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer concentration with Sirona Spa Care Simply Test Strips and adjust if necessary.
Normal Spa Maintenance:
- Every week, check Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer concentration and pH. Adjust if necessary.
- When the level of Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer is 30 ppm or less, add enough Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer to bring the level up to 50 ppm. The spa's level of Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. To raise the Sirona Spa Care Simply Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 0.2 fl oz per 150 gallons of spa water.
Poly(hexamethylenebiguanide) hydrochloride: 20%
Other Ingredients: 80%
No reviews yet
Best out of 3
I have used Chlorine and Bromine. This product is like hydrogen peroxide and is the best out of all 3 products: does not hurt skin, not a harsh chemical, does not ruin suits. I have no skin irritation and no smell and does not ruin the cover or pillows. The other big positive is that I only use these products once a week compared to almost daily usage with chlorine products. Love this product and tell all my friends to use it.
I have had a hot tub my whole life, but then for some reason I developed a bad skin allergy to chlorine/bromine products. So then I found Leisure Time Free, but that was discontinued. So then I found Baqua Spa and then that was hard to find. Now I use Sirona Spa Care Simply. If not for this product my hot tub days would be over.
Sirona Spa Care Simply
I have had a hot tub for 30 years and used chlorine and bromine. But then my skin would get severely irritated. then I found this type of product. First I used Leisure Time free but that was discontinued. Then Baqua Spa and that was discontinued. Sirona Spa Care Simply has saved me. I can still use my hot tub.
Water is always clear and colorless
Love the product only have to treat with it once a week or so
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.