SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000 features a unique dual action formula that removes phosphates and keeps water clear. PhosKlear 4000 remove up to 4,000 ppb of phosphates. This product works great for weekly maintenance and season opening and closing.
2 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
8 oz per 1,000 ppb of phosphates per 10,000 gallons of water.
Use 2 oz of SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000 per 10,000 gallons of pool water to control phosphate levels and keep water clear.
Use the siding chart on bottle to determine the proper amount to add based on current phosphate levels. (Example: For a 10,000 gallons pool with 1,000 ppb of phosphates, use 4 oz of SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000).
Initial phosphate treatment:
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide. Pour SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000 in the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible. If pool water still appears cloudy after 24 hours, then treat with SeaKlear Natural Clarifier at a rate of 2 oz per 5,000 gallons.
- Run your filter system continuously for at least 24 hours.
- If filter pressure increases 10 psi over normal, clean or backwash the filter.
- Ager 48 hours test the phosphate level with a phosphate test kit approved for swimming pool use. If it is needed, reapply SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000.
No reviews yet
Pool Products for Clear water
Excellent experience all-around : excellent order processing/ delivery as promised/ product performance : EXCELLENT as promised!!
SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000
Great product. Good and fast service from Pool Geek.
Great product, works as described, great service and delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.