The Salt Support Stain and Scale product is a powerful liquid formula designed specifically for salt water pools. Working in conjunction with the salt present in the water, this product will eliminate and prevent potential stains and metal scaling. This product is safe for all surfaces, and is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, ozone, UV and mineral sanitizing systems.
- Eliminate and prevent potential stains and metal scaling
- Safe for all surfaces
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, ozone, UV and mineral sanitizing systems
DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICALS. Always add chemicals to water. For best results apply to water that is above 60°F.
Start-Up and Initial Dose:
- Backwash or clean filter prior to use.
- Avoid superchlorinating (shock) pool for up to one week after application.
- Apply product in the evening or at a period of time when the pool is not in use. Add product with the filter system operating. For future prevention of stains and scale buildups, add this product around the perimeter of the pool water at the rate 0f 16 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water. Use Salt Support Metal Miracle for heavy staining of pool surfaces due to the presence of metals in the pool water.
- Continuously operate filter system for 48 hours. Pool may be used at least 8 hours after initial application.
- When lifting stains, this product may start to work immediately, but may take up to a week to penetrate deeply imbedded stains. Discolored water should change back to a normal appearance in 24 hours.
- After 48 hours resume normal pool operation. For pools eight DE filters, backwash according to manufacturer's instructions and resume filtering. For cartridge filters, remove clean and replace the media according to manufacturers recommendations. For best results, use a cartridge cleaning chemical to clean the media before replacing the filter.
After initial dose, for continued prevention of stains and scale to equipment and pool surfaces: If source water has more tha 1 ppm of metals present, add 6-8 ounces of this product for every 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly. For pool water that has trace amounts of metals in source water or owners are looking to prevent scale formation, add 3-6 ounces per 10,000 gallons weekly.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.