ProTeam Supreme is an enhancer that reduces eye and skin irritation, controls algae, and improves filtration. This product helps maintain stable pH and buffers total alkalinity. Sanitizers work most efficiently when pH is kept in proper range. Therefore a properly balanced pool will require less sanitizer and less maintenance. Supreme is compatible with all forms of sanitization. Best of all, Supreme is made right here in the USA for the highest possible quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
2 lb per 1,000 gallons of water.
- For initial application, introduce 2 pounds of ProTeam Supreme per each 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting the material over the surface area of the pool with the pump running.
- This initial treatment should be added in doses with of the necessary amount being added in each application.
- For initial pH adjustment use 3/4 pound ProTeam pH Down (sodium bisulfate) or 10 oz. of muriatic acid for each pound of ProTeam Supreme, mixing acid in a bucket of water, then add to pool.
- The pH of the pool water may rise as a normal reaction to the introduction of ProTeam Supreme.
- After a normal turnover of pool water adjust the pH to 7.4-7.6 using a reliable acid demand kit.
- ProTeam Supreme is compatible with all materials normally used in swimming pool maintenance.
- Test the pool water a minimum once a week or as normally required by local Health Authority Regulations.
- Sanitizer levels need to be maintained at levels indicated on the sanitizer label.
- The ProTeam Supreme residual should be tested at least once each month and should be maintained at 30-50 ppm.
- Your ProTeam dealer can provide the test and water analysis.
- ProTeam Supreme is lost from water only through filter backwashing and splash-out.
Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate: 99.5%, Other Ingredients: 0.5%
No reviews yet
We love this and will be buying again! My husband has sensitive skin and our eyes were always red. This stuff has made swimming enjoyable and our pool is clearer than ever before! Definitely Recommend this product!
Works well, I have a very challenging pool to maintain due to trees, flowers and shrubbery, but it’s about as good as it gets.
The Supreme is an excellent product to add to the pool, it protects the pH from bouncing, it adds clarity to the water, it keeps the algae away and it makes the water soft. I used this product for years and I will do this instead of a salt generator, although you can use it with a salt generator. I have never had a problem with my pool while using it. Love, love it!
This stuff makes keeping your pool water balanced and clean easy. If you don't treat your pool with it you are making a mistake. Poolgeek is a world class company. From purchase to delivery they treat the customer like royalty!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.