ProTeam Spa System Clean loosens buildups in spas and hot tub plumbing. Simply use this product prior to draining your hot tub to remove buildup that can cause cloudiness, odors, foaming and a decrease in sanitizer.
16 fl oz treats up to 750 gallons.
Read entire label and use in accordance with directions and caution statements. Never mix different product together in the same bottle or pail. Add this product directly to the spa water.
- Apply this product only to spas and hot tubs that are currently heated above 90 degrees.
- With the spa jets turned off, apply entire contents (16 fl oz) of this product directly to the spa. 16 ounces will treat up to 750 gallons.
- Turn on the spa jet motor on highest setting for 5 minutes. For older spas that have never used this product before, leave jets on for 10 minutes. If applicable, as waster is circulating turn spa diverters.
- Allow spa to operate normally overnight. Do not use spa. Afterwards turn on the jets as described in step 3.
- Drain spa in the same manner you normally would. Clean spa surfaces.Rinse and degrease spa filters using a cleaning agent for spa filters. Spa may be immediately refilled afterwards; operate spa normally.