ProTeam Spa pH Increaser instantly raises the pH level in your hot tub. ProTeam has formulated the granular formula to be compatible with all sanitizer systems and types. Spa pH Increaser doesn't have to be premixed just simple broadcast over the spa surface, wait 30 minutes and recheck your pH level.
pH 6.8 to 7.1:
1 oz per 500 gallons of water.
pH below 6.8:
2 oz per 500 gallons of water.
Proteam Spa pH Increaser raises the pH of water in spas and hot tubs. pH levels should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6. When the pH levels are lower than 7.2 water may be corrosive. Water below 7.2 will start to degrade spa plumbing and equipment. Water may not be as comfortable for users to enjoy. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, silver-mineral, and ozone-treated pools and spas.
- Test spa water frequently during the week and make necessary adjustments.
- Turn on circulation system.
- If pH is between 6.8 and 7.1, apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) for every 500 gallons of water. Apply this product directly to the spa water. If pH is less than 6.8, apply 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) for every 500 gallons of water.
- Circulate for 15 to 30 minutes and retest pH.
- If pH is below 7.2, repeat steps 2-4 until pH is between 7.2-7.6.
Read entire label and use in accordance with directions and caution statements. NEVER MIX DIFFERENT PRODUCTS TOGETHER IN THE SAME BOTTLE OR PAIL. ADD THIS PRODUCT DIRECTLY TO THE SPA WATER.
Sodium Carbonate: 100%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.