ProTeam Spa PH Decreaser is a powerful ph decreaser designed for the high temperatures of hot tubs. pH Decreaser is used to lower high pH levels as well as high Alkalinity levels. PH should be tested weekly and maintained at a level of 7.2 to 7.6.
pH 7.7 to 8.0:
1/4 oz per 500 gallons of water.
pH 8.0 or above.
1/2 oz per 500 gallons of water.
- Test spa water frequently during the week and make necessary adjustments
- Turn on circulation system.
- If ph is between 7.7 and 8.0 apply 1/4 ounce(2 teaspoons) for every 500 gallons of water directly to the spa. If ph is greater than 8.0, apply 1/2 ounce (4 teaspoons) to every 500 gallons of water.
- Circulate for 15 to 30 minutes and retest ph.
- If ph is above 7.6, repeat steps 2-4 until ph is between 7.2-7.6
If you are adjusting the ph with some frequency, test total alkalinity and make necessary adjustments. Use of ProTeams Gentle Spa will help maintain a stable ph and buffers alkalinity.
Sodium Bisulfate: 100%
No reviews yet
Recommend by our spa dealer and works great. Also impressed with PoolGeek’s fast delivery.
Love this stuff. Gets my hot tub balance in check right away
Ph went down just as advertised.
My ph in my portable spa was incredibly high although everything else was in order. Used as directed and ph was perfect after using. I would recommend as it's very easy to use in small amounts and is very effective.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.