Expected Availability: Summer 2022
COVID-19 has severely limited production by ProTeam. We suggest trying our most available alternative. BioGuard Algae All 60 treats algae using a very similar formula.
ProTeam Polyquat 60 is an algae preventative for hard-to-kill mustard, black, and blue-green algae types. This product is non-metallic and non-staining. It also reduces sanitizer consumption and is not affected by high chlorine residuals. Proteam Polyquat 60 promotes sparkling blue pool water. This algaecide is highly concentrated. Best of all, Polyquat 60 is made right here in the USA to ensure the highest quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
6-11 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
2-4 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week
11-17 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- This product is used to control the growth of algae in swimming pools, exterior spas, whirlpools, hot tubs, decorative fountains, and ponds that do not contain fish.
- For maximum effectiveness pools, spas, whirlpools, hot tubs, decorative fountains, and ponds containing heavy growth of algae should be cleaned prior to using this product.
- For pools having just visible algae growth add an initial dose of 11 to 17 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water and remove settled algae debris by cleaning.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool add initially 6 to 11 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Subsequent additions of 2 to 4 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5 to 7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
- Spas, whirlpools, hot tubs, decorative fountains, and ponds having just visible algae growth require an initial dose of 1 to 2 oz. of this product per 1,000 gallons of water.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned spa, whirlpool, hot tub, decorative fountains, and ponds add initially 0.6 to 1.1 oz. of this product per 1,000 gallons of water.
- Subsequent additions of 0.2 to 0.4 oz. of this product should be made every 5 to 7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
- This product will prevent growth of most algae during the off-season winter months when pools are not in use.
- For pools which have been properly treated during the swimming season and are free of visible algae, add 8 to 10 oz. of algaecide per 10,000 gallons of water.
- If at the end of swimming season pools have some visible algae growth, add 12 to 17 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- It is necessary that a uniform distribution of algaecide throughout the water and the pool be made for maximum effectiveness.
- If pool is not covered, it may be necessary to repeat the treatment one or more times during the off season.
Poly (oxyethylene (dimethyliminio ethylene (Dimethyliminio) ethylene dichloride: 60%, Other Ingredients: 40%
No reviews yet
Super fast shipping. Received exactly as advertised. GREAT COMPANY
Good stuff. No algae. Always works good when trying to keep free of algae. No additional metals put into the pool either.
I PUT IN RECOMMENDED WEEKLY MAINTENANCE DOSE AND ADD THAT PLUS A COUPLE MORE OUNCES AFTER HEAVY RAIN AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS. PREVENTION WITH MAINTENANCE IS THE KEY INSTEAD OF WAITING TILL YOU HAVE A GREEN POOL. GREAT PRODUCT.
I ordered ProTeam Polyquat 60 to help get rid of algae in my pool. It worked well.
Great Product!!! The Pro Team Polyquat 60 really does the trick. I have used numerous different kinds before I saw this last year. I will not use anything else. Thanks Pool Geek
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.