ProTeam PhosAway Extreme helps to remove phosphates from pool water, helps maintain water clarity and reduces overall pool maintenance. Simply make PhosAway Extreme part of your weekly maintenance routine to eliminate phosphates from your water.
Product Dosage6 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water removes up to 1,000 ppb of phosphates.
Read entire label and use in accordance with directions and caution statements. Never mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Pool use may resume 15 minutes after application. PPM=Parts Per Million. PPB=Parts Per Billion.
- Resolve any existing pool water issues before using ProTeam PhosAway Extreme.
- Test and balance the pool water. pH 7.2-7.6. Alkalinity 100-120 ppm. Calcium Hardness 200-400 ppm.
- With cap on tight, shake container thoroughly before using.
- Phosphate levels should be maintained at or below 1,000 ppb. The ideal level of phosphates in pool water is under 250 ppb. Your local dealer can assist with the testing of these levels.
- Always apply this product with the circulation and filtration system operating. Add 6 ounces of PhosAway Extreme per 10,000 gallons of pool water. This dose will reduce up to 1,000 ppb of phosphates. See dosage chart. PhosAway Extreme is safe to use in larger dosages. PhosAway Extreme cannot be overdosed.
- Run circulation and filtration system for 24 hours. Water may haze after application; this is an indication that the treated pool may have elevated levels of phosphates. Monitor filter pressure and clean or backwash as necessary according to manufacturer's instructions. Pools equipped with a sand filter can use ProTeam Dry Clarifier to speed up the pool recovery.