ProTeam Metal Magic removes metals from pool water and metal stains and scale from surfaces. This product is non-foaming and pH neutral. It crystallizes and removes metals from pool water through the filter. Metal Magic is compatible with all types of filtration systems. This product also prevents staining and protects plumbing and equipment. It removes iron, copper, silver, and manganese metals. Best of all, Metal Magic is made right here in the USA to ensure the highest quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
32 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
3-6 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per month.
- Backwash or clean filter prior to use. If using a copper/silver sanitizing system or salt generator discontinue or remove system. See your dealer for temporary alternative sanitizing options.
- Adjust pH to 7.5 or higher. If sanitizing with chlorine or bromine, these levels should be at or below 3 ppm. Ideal levels should be around 1 ppm. Avoid shocking pool water for up to one week after application.
- Apply product in the evening or at a period of time when the pool is not in use. With the filter system operating, add this product around the perimeter of the pool water at the rate of 1 quart per 10,000 gallons. If staining is heavy or if water is extremely discolored, add 1 quart per 5,000 gallons of water.
- Continuously operate filter system for 48 hours.
- This product may start to work immediately, but may take up to a week to penetrate deeply imbedded stains. Depending on water conditions and amount of metals, scale and other materials present, pool water may turn hazy. This is normal and an indication that the product is working.
- After 48 hours resume normal operation. For pools with sand, or DE filters, backwash according to manufacturer's instructions and resume filtering. For cartridge filters remove clean and replace the media according to manufacturer recommendations. For best results, use a cartridge cleaning chemical to clean the media before replacing the filter.
After initial dose, for continued prevention of stains and scale to equipment and pool surfaces: If source water has more than 2-3 ppm of metal present, add 16 ounces of this product for every 10,000 gallons of water monthly. For pool water that has trace amounts of metals in source water add 3-6 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water monthly.
No reviews yet
I had metal staining on about 2/3 of my above ground pool liner. This cleared it up in less than two days. I wish I had taken before-and-after pictures. It's almost time to close the pool for the winter, but I will be back for more Metal Magic next year!
We put in the first bottles of metal magic and it made a real difference with the stain in the pool. We just added the second maintenance dose and some of the stain has returned, but will wait and see if this clears it up.
Love this product. It’s amazing!
Great Seller & great product!!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.