ProTeam Calcium Up is an easy and effective way for pool owners to boost their calcium hardness into the optimal 150-350 ppm range, preventing corrosion damage to plumbing, equipment, and surfaces. Its fast-dissolving granules quickly get to work boosting calcium hardness, which makes water balancing much easier and hassle-free as well as improving the effectiveness of any pool chemicals. Best of all, water quality will be much improved with virtually no eye or skin irritation to bathers, letting them spend hours enjoying the pool. Calcium Up is made in the USA to ensure quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
2 oz per 1,000 gallons to raise calcium hardness by 10 ppm.
- ProTeam Calcium Up should be predissolved in a pail of water adding 1/2 lb. of product to one gallon of water.
- Pour mixture into the deep end of the pool with the pump running.
- Repeat until the correct amount has been added.
- Avoid overtreating.
- If more than 3 lbs. is needed per 10,000 gallons of pool water, separate doses and apply at least 12 hours apart.
- This will give the pool an opportunity to adjust and avoid clouding.
- Calcium hardness should be maintained between 150 and 350 ppm.
- To raise calcium hardness 10 ppm use 2 oz. per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
Calcium Chloride: 100%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.