Poolife Stabilizer & Conditioner raises the cyanuric acid (CYA) level of your pool. To prevent the sun from breaking down your chlorine a CYA level of 20-50ppm is recommended.
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water will raise CYA level by 10ppm.
Before Adding this Product:
- Clean and backwash the filter.
- Adjust the free available chlorine level to 1-4 ppm with Poolife chlorinating product. Follow label directions on that product.
- Measure the stabilizer (cyanuric acid) concentration with a Poolife deluxe 6-way Test Kit. The ideal range is 20-50 ppm. The chlorine is not as effective is th range is above 100 ppm.
- Add 1 lb per 10,000 gallons to raise stabilizer 10 ppm.
How to add this Product:
- Turn on the circulation pump.
- Add the correct dose of this product slowly to the skimmer.
- Leave the circulation pump running and Do Not backwash for 48 hours.
Cyanuric Acid: 98.5%, Constituents ineffective as adjuvants: 1.5%
No reviews yet
Poolife is the best product for your pool hands down been using it for 10 years
Very fast delivery and a good find plus price. This stuff is hard to find at our local pool companies. No one has it in stock and can’t get it. So when I found it online I purchased. Plus price was almost half of what our pool store said it would cost.
Best Price Here
Best price here
We Use All Poollife Chemicals
We use all poollife chemicals in our pool and are very satisfied.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.