Poolife pH Plus raises the ph level in your swimming pool. Avoid eye and skin irritation and discomfort by maintaining a ph level of 7.2-7.6 ppm.
If Total Alkalinity: 50 ppm Range:
- pH 7.0 add 8 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- pH 6.6 add 48 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- pH 6.4 add 80 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
If Total Alkalinity: 100 ppm Range:
- pH 7.0 add 12 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- pH 6.6 add 92 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- ph 6.4 add 144 oz per 10,000 gallons.
Before Adding this Product:
- Meausre the pH of pool water with a Poolife 6-way Test Strip.
- The pH should be measured each time a sanitizer is added.
- Use the dosage reommendations to determine the correct amount of this produt.
How to addt his product to your pool:
- Scatter this product over the pool surface.
- Keep the circulationg pump running.
- Check the pH again after 2 hours.
- Repeat treatment if necessary.