Poolife pH Minus lower the ph level in your swimming pool. Low ph can cause scale and eye and skin irritation and discomfort. pH levels should be maintained in the range of 7.2-7.6 ppm.
If ph is 7.6-7.9 add 8 oz per 10,000 gallons of water..
If pH is 8.0-8.4 add 16 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
If pH is above 8.4 add 24 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
2 lb per 10,000 gallons of water to lower alkalinity by 10 ppm.
To lower pH
- Measure the pH of pool water with Poolife 6-Way Test Kit.
- Follow product dosage directions to determine correct amount of this product.
Broadcast this product over the deepest part of the pool. In shallow pool (4 ft or less) dissolve product in a pail of water before adding to pool. Always add product into water.
How to Lower Alkalinity:
Keep the total alkalinity betwen 60-120 ppm. Each month, test for total alkalinity with Poolife 6-Way Test Kit. If alkalinity is high:
- Add 2 lb of this product for each 10,000 gallons of pool water to lower alkalinity 10 ppm.
- Keep the ciculation pump running.
- Add this product in one spot at the deep end of the pool.
- Do Not apply near walls and metal fixtures.
- Repeat each day until desired alkalinity is reached.
Sodium Bisulfate: 92%, Constituents Ineffective as adjuvants: 8%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.