Poolife Flocculant can be used as a filter aid or as a flocculant. To clear hazy water add to the filter and watch your water as it becomes clear. If the bottom is not visible use as a flocculant and vacuum to waste.
1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Filter Aid Directions:
- Check the filter pressure. If it is more than 8 psi above the normal pressure for a clean filter, then backwash or rinse the filter off acording to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Check returns to make sure they are directed toward the bottom and away form the skimmer in a circular pattern.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2 and 7.8 and total alkalinity to between 80 ppm and 120 ppm.
- Slowly add recommend amount of Poolife Flocculant listed on bottle directly to skimmer while pump is running.
- Filter continuously for 48 hours checking back pressure periodically. In the event of high filter pressure, backwash and rish filter according to filter manufacturer's recommendations.
- If pool is still not clear, repeat steps 3, 4 and 5. If second treatment does not reslve the problem, contact your Poolife dealer.
- After pool is cleared, resume normal filtration routine (8-12 hours per day minimum).
Pool Flocculant Directions:
- Check filter pressure. If it more than 8 psi above the normal pressure for a clean filter, then backwash or rinse filter off according to manufactuer's recommendations.
- Raise the water level in the pool to the top of the skimmer box
- Adjust pH to between 7.2 and 7.8 and total alkalinity to between 80 and 120 ppm.
- Shut off filter pump. Pump must be off for 24 to 48 hours. If pup is equipped witha timer, be certain that the "on trip" has been removed.
- In a large clean bucket of water make a solution of Poolife flocculant at the rate of 1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons of pool water and broadcast the solution evenly over the surface of the pool.
- Do not use the pool for 24-48 hours allowing th cloudiness (floc) to settle. Vacuum the floc to waste. If a large amount of floc becomes resuspended, turn the pump off, allow enough time for the floc to resettle, and then vacuum to waste.
- Check returns to make sure they are directed toward the bottom and away from the skimmer in a circular pattern. Filter until water clears. If pool does not clear after 48 hours contact your Poolife dealer.
- Check water balance and ajust accordingly.
- Resume normal filtration routine (8-12 hours per day minimum)
Aluminum Sulfate: Case No. 10043-01-3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.