Poolife Back To Blue is an amazing 2 part system designed to turn your green pool back to blue. Back to Blue works in as little as 24 hours to stop your algae bloom and get your pool water back to crystal clear.
For best performance, swimmer comfort, and crystal clear water: Maintain pH in the range of 7.2 to 7.6. Maintain total alkalinity in the range of 60 to 120 ppm. Maintain calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Use a Poolife test kit that measures all these ranges. Use Poolife pool care product to make adjustments. Follow label directions for each product. Take a pool water sample to your authorized Poolife dealer regularly for detailed water analysis. Re-entry into treated pools is prohibited above 4 ppm due to rush of bodily harm.
Back To Blue Shock System:
If you are experiencing a sever algae bloom, which has turned your pool green, the Poolife Back to Blue Shock System can turn your pool sparkling blue again. This two-part system destroys the bacteria and algae that have taken over your pool and then makes it easy to vacuum out. At the start of the season, or if a sever algae bloom occurs during the season, the pool can be treated and returned to its clear blue appearance within 24 hours by using Poolife Back to Blue 1 and Poolife Back To Blue 2 as part of the Poolife Back to Blue Shock System.
- Add 2.6 lb of Poolife Back to Blue 1 per 15,000 gallons of water into the pool with the circulation system turned on. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use a brush to disperse to assist in helping it to dissolve.
- Once this product has been completely dispersed in the pool water, change valve to recirculate position and add 2 lbs of Poolife Back to Blue 2 per 15,0000 gallons of water through the skimmer.
- Leave the system circulating for 1 hour, then turn off the filter pump and allow water and sediment to settle overnight.
- The following day, change valve to vacuum position and vacuum the sediment to waste.
- If the pool has not settled out or is not blue in color, repeat steps, 1, 3 and 4.
- Return valve to filter position after pool has been vacuumed.