Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Poolife AlgaePhos Algaecide (1 qt) is combination of algaecide and phosphate removers. Prevent algae growth and remove its food source in one simple step. This product is compatible with all sanitizer types.
For Visible Algae:
25 fl oz per 25,000 gallons of water.
For Clean Pools:
16 fl oz per 25,000 gallons of water.
4 fl oz per 25,000 gallons of water per week.
Application for Swimming PoolsThis product is compatible with all EPA registered sanitizers including chlorine, bromine, biguanide, salt water, ozone and mineral sanitized pools. When using other EPA registered products, always follow the directions for use. Sunlight, rainfall, temperature, number of swimmers and frequency of pool use, all affect the rate of chlorine loss. Always maintain chlorine levels between 1-3 ppm. Ensure all pool equipment is working properly. Clean or backwash the filter following the manufacturer's directions.
- If visible algae is present, add 25 ounces per 25,000 gallons of water (2 ppm).
- For clean pools, add 16 ounces per 25,000 gallons of water (2 ppm).
- Pour directly into the water by distributing product along the edge of the pool.
- Operate the pump continuously for 24 hours to allow product to distribute evenly throughout the pool and to allow the filter to recover any phosphate removed from the water.
- After 24 hours, if necessary, brush dead algae off pool surface. If algae is still present, repeat step1.
To prevent algae growth, add this product weekly or after heavy rain at the rate of 4 ounces per 25,000 gallons of water (0.5 ppm) by pouring directly into the water along the edge of the pool. Maintain the circulation by running the pump for at least 4 hours after application.
Note: Swimmers can re-enter the pool 15 minutes after application