Poolife 1 Inch Cleaning Tablets are a slow dissolving chlorine tablet designed to keep your pool free of bacteria, and algae. The tablets contain cyanuric acid to protect the chlorine from sunlight degradation. Works in skimmers, feeders or floaters.
Four one-half ounce tablets per 10,000 gallons of water per day or as need to maintain chlorine level of 1-4 ppm
For best results, use an automatic chlorine feeder, or floating dispenser designed for this product, or place this product in the skimmer basket.
Do not allow this product to get damp or wet before use. Do not allow this product to contact other water treatment products.
Do not use in a floaters or feeders that have been used with other dry chlorinating products. If placed in a skimmer, run the pump a minimum of 8 hours daily. Make sure skimmer is completely clean and free of residue from other water treatment products before putting this product in the skimmer. Do not use with other tablets or sticks in the same skimmer, floater, or feeder. Do not permit tablets to contact plastic pool linings or metal objects. Do not throw tablets directly into pool.
To provide optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal clear water, always maintain pH from 7.2 to 7.6, total alkalinity from 80 to 120 ppm, and calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Test frequently using a reliable test kit that measures all these ranges. Make any necessary adjustments promptly with the appropriate products.
Opening Your Pool:
Balance Pool water, shock treat or super chlorinate with a Poolife shock proudct. Stabilize your pool water wiht Poolife Stabilzer and Conditioner.
For best results, see "Water Balance" section above before treatment. Add four one-half ounce tablets per 10,000 gallons of pool water every day or as oftern as neede to maintain a chlorine residual at 1-4ppm. Follow "How To Use". Maintain water as stated in water balance. The dosage may very depending upon bather load, water temperature and othe conditions. Pool should not be entered until the chlorine residual is 1-4 ppm as measured wiht a Poolife Test Kit. As a preventative treatment, you should shok treat the pool with a shock product weekly to burn out organic material and to keep water sparkling clear.
In the case alage, colored water, unpleasant odors, burning eyes, excess bather load, heavy rains and wind, or high temperatures, shock trate or super chlorinate wiht your preferred Poolife shock product.
For preventaive algae control, use your preferred Poolife algaecide product regularly.