Pool Frog BAM Algae KNOCK-OUT CHAMP 90-Day Algae Protection provides pool owners with a an effective algae killer that will work with any Frog or Cycler feeder system, keeping your pool algae free for 90 days if proper chemical balances are maintained. BAM Algaecide also dramatically reduces your pool's need for chlorine and keeps your water crystal clear, while reducing the chances of swimmers developing red eye, skin irritation, or swimsuit fading. This product is so good it is backed by a 90 day guarantee by the manufacturer, providing you will little reason not to buy this product.
24 fl oz per 15,000 gallons of water every 3 months.
44 fl oz per 15,000 gallons of water.
Do not use with any other copper based products.
- Maintain pH of pool water between 7.2-7.8. Adjust the pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure the filtration system is working properly and the filtration cycle is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- While Frog Bam controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine) be maintained to control bacterial growth.
- Do not superchlorinate 48 hours before or after using this product.
- Avoid adding other chemicals until this product has been circulated (filtered) for at least 24 hours.
- Turn circulation pump off, turn dial to Pac Removal or Setting 0 depending on model, and remove cap from Cycler.
- Remove cap from Frog Bam without removing the seal and insert container upside down into the center of the Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir pushing down firmly to puncture seal.
- Replace the cap on the cycler.
- Turn control dial on the cycler to maximum or setting 10 depending on the model and turn pump on for 90 minutes allowing Frog Bam to circulate through the pool.
- Turn pump off, turn dial to Pac Removal or Setting 0 and remove cycler cap.
- Lift the Frog Bam container up and allow any water in the container to drain through the cycler before discarding. Note: After discarding Frog Bam, if water shows more than a hint of blue inside Cycler, replace the Cycler cap, turn dial to Maximum or Setting 10 and run the pump for one minute.
- Repeat placement and removal instructions if additional Frog Bam is required.
- Then insert a Pool Frog Chlorine Bac Pac following the directions on its label.
Elemental Copper as Triethanolamine Complex: 3.03%, Other Ingredients: 96.97%
No reviews yet
Have used it for years. Great product.
The ease of use of this product is it’s secret. Recommend the Frog system to all pool owners.
Bam, Pool Geek does it again. Great service.
I use BAM to keep m pool algae free. I love the Frog system. Low chlorine levels and no green! easy to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.