Pool Frog's Bac Pac provides pool owners with a way to supply chlorine to their systems slowly and steadily, enabling maximum chlorine effectiveness. Bac Pac is a cartridge insert that works with all Frog and Cycler systems to provide a way to eliminate constant hand feeding of chlorine on a daily basis to maintain pool health as well as saving considerable time and money with this more efficient, self-contained system.
- Adjust pH level to 7.2-7.8.
- Bring free available chlorine residual to 1 ppm using a chlorine shock.
- Stabilize the pool with cyanuric acid stabilizer.
- To Install Bac Pac: Take Pool Frog Cycler cap off. Remove pac colored caps. Hold pac so the open end faces down. Insert into Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir. The end of the pac must align with the key located inside the Pool Frog Cycler at the bottom. Do not force. Replace the feeder cap and set the control dial per the size and pump run time of your pool according to the chart in the manual included with the the Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir. Monitor chlorine level daily for the first week to determine correct dial setting. Turn the control dial to the next higher setting to increase the free available chlorine and turn it to the next lower setting to lower the free available chlorine. Check the free available chlorine residual and increase/decrease one setting per day until you have achieved at least 0.5 ppm
- Once you have determined the proper setting for your pool, you should not have to re-adjust the setting under normal conditions. Should conditions change (i.e. weather, rain, pool use, bather load, etc.) the control dial can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease the chlorine feed.
- Superchlorinate if needed. Do not shock treat the skimmer. Turn control dial to Minimum or Setting 0 before super-chlorinating. Once desired free available chlorine has been obtained, return the control dial to the normal operating setting.
- Periodically check the pac and replace with a new one when empty. Do not attempt to open or refil this pac. Do not reuse.
Thrichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%, Available Chlorine: 90%
No reviews yet
Arrived in stated time
Love the frog system. My third or fourth purchase from Pool Geek and everything has been perfect. Timely, comparable prices and good product.
Good product - ridiculous prices!
Love this product - so easy to use. However, the price has skyrocketed in the last year and I think that is ridiculous. King technology makes all retailers that carry this product charge the same price so there is no competing for customers. They never allow the retailer to have sales or discounts. All I can hope for is that the retailer will have a military discount.
Have ordered from poolgeek many times. They have never let me down. I count on them when needed.
Pool Frog Bac
No problems at all. Thanks for the quick turn around.
Been using these products for a long time
Been using these products for a long time and I’m always very happy with the quality, but it seem to of gone up quite a bit in price this year. But I guess that’s pretty much like everything right now.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.