Pool Breeze Stabilizer is designed to protect the chlorine in your pool water. Sunlight can cause a loss of chlorine, and the Stabilizer helps prevent that loss of chemicals.
- Protects the chlorine in your pool
- Prevents the loss of chlorine from you pool due to sunlight
- Clean and backwash the filter.
- Adjust free available chlorine level to 1-4 parts per million (ppm) with a Pool Breeze pool care system chlorinating product. Follow label directions on that product.
- Measure the stabilizer (cyanic acid) concentration with a test kit. The ideal range is 20-25 ppm. The chlorine is not effective if the range is above 100 ppm.
- Use the table bellow to determine the correct amount of this product.
Stabilizer Dosage Values
|Gallons Of Pool Water||10 ppm||20 ppm||30 ppm||40 ppm|
|10,000 Gal.||1 lb||2 lb||3 lb||4 lb|
|20,000 Gal.||2 lb||4 lb||5 lb||7 lb|
|30,000 Gal.||4 lb||7 lb||10 lb||14 lb|
Cyanic Acid: 96%, Inert Ingredient: 4%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.