The Pool Breeze Phosphate Remover product is a liquid formula that effectively eliminates phosphates from your pool water. One 32 fluid ounce treatment of this phosphate remover will effectively remove 2,000 ppb in 10,000 gallons of water. This phosphate treatment can be used weekly to prevent phosphate levels from rising. Use the Pool Breeze Phosphate Remover product regularly to help keep your water balanced and salt generators working effectively.
- Effectively eliminates phosphates in the water
- 32 ounces will remove 2,000 ppb in 10,000 gallons of water
- Can be used weekly to prevent phosphate levels from rising
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Calculate the amount of the product required using the dosage guide below. Pour this product directly into the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible.
|Pool Capacity (gallons)||Amount of phosphates in the pool (ppb)|
|5,000||1 oz||2 oz||4 oz||8 oz|
|10,000||2 oz||4 oz||8 oz||16 oz|
|15,000||3 oz||6 oz||12 oz||24 oz|
|20,000||4 oz||8 oz||16 oz||32 oz|
- Run your filter system continuously for at least 24 hours.
- If filter pressure increases 10 psi over normal, clean or backwash filter.
- After 48 hours test the phosphate level with a phosphate test kit approved with swimming pool use. If it is needed reapply this product.
Note: It is normal for the usage of this product to cause pool cloudiness. To clear the water quickly, use the Pool Breeze Megablu Clarifier product.
Use 1 fluid ounce of this product per 5,000 gallons of pool water to maintain phosphate levels below 125 ppb.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.