Pool Breeze pH Increaser is a granular that is used to raise your pool water pH levels. Cloudy water and staining could be a sign of low pH levels. Raising a pool's pH level from low levels will also lower the risk of eye irritation. Use this product to help maintain crystal clear and safe swimming water.
- Raises pool water pH levels
- Clears up cloudy water and staining
- Safe water that won't irritate swimmer's eyes
- Test your water's pH every week with your Pool Breeze Care System Test Strips and adjust if necessary. Generally, 1/2 lb of pH Increaser in 10,000 gallons of pool water will raise the pH by 0.2. Never add more than 2 lbs of pH Increaser per 10,000 gallons in a single treatment.
- Allow the water to circulate for 12 to 24 hours. Recheck your pH reading. Repeat treatment as necessary until a pH of 7.2-7.6 is obtained. Never make additions near metal fittings. Do not allow undissolved products to to remain on the pool bottom. Brush any undissolved materials to dissolve. Never allow the pool's pH to drop below 7.2 as to the pool's surface and equipment may result.
Sodium Carbonate: 98%, Inert Ingredients: 2%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.