Pentair's All-In-One Test Kit is an easy and accurate way to test your pool water for pH, chlorine, acid demand, and total alkalinity to get a clear picture of your pools health. All-In-One Test Kit comes in a handy plastic case, and contains everything needed to test your water, including measuring cup and detailed instructions. Its liquid formula makes testing simple and painless, along with saving you money by being refillable. This test kit will make pool maintenance easier and more accurate, saving you time as well as ensuring a healthier pool environment.
Never let reagents remain in test vial. Clean and rinse after each test. Hold bottles vertically for proper drop size. Take water samples from a depth of 18" (away from return lines).
- Fill chlorine test vial to line with pool water.
- Add 5 drops solution #1.
- Replace cap and mix thoroughly by swirling.
- Make comparative test with chlorine standards.
pH Test (Ideal pH 7.4-7.6 ppm):
- Fill large vial to solid line.
- Add one drop solution #4 (2 drops if chlorine test is above 1.5 ppm) and mix by swirling.
- Add 5 drops solution #2 and mix by swirling and compare test to pH color standards.
- If reading is above 7.8, perform Acid Demand Test #3 using this same water sample. Test and adjust total alkalinity (if needed) before adjusting pH.
- Add Solution # one drop at a time, counting drops, swirling between drops, until color matches 7.6 to pH color standards.
- Refer to Acid Demand Chart for proper amount of acid to be added to pool or spa.
- Fill large test vial to lower broken line.
- Add 1 drop soloution #4 (2 drops if chlorine test was above 1.5) and mix thoroughly by swirling.
- Add 1 drop solution #5
- Add solution #3 one drop at a time (swirling between drops) and counting the number of drops necessary to change color to clear or light yellow.
- Multiply drops of solution #3 used by 10. See test booklet for additional information.