The Orenda SPA-500 Pre-Drain System Scrub is a concentrated liquid cleaning formula that is designed to be used prior to refilling a spa. This product will help eliminate non-living organics and oil accumulations in your spas plumbing system.
- Concentrated liquid cleaning formula
- Used prior to refilling a spa
- Eliminate non-living organics and oil accumulations in your spas plumbing system
8 oz per 500 gallons of spa water, prior to draining.
- Shake bottle well before addition.
- Remove filter from the system and clean separately.
- Turn on the spa/hot tub circulation and jets.
- Pour SPA-500 directly into the body of water (8 oz per 500 gallons of spa water, prior to draining.)
- Run system with jets/pumps turned on for 5-10 minutes.
- Next turn the system off for another 5-10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes of the system being off, turn the whole system back on for another 5-10 minutes.
- After running the system, turn the system off and drain the water from the spa/hot tub. While draining the spa, it would be helpful to rinse the shell and run a water hose through the skimmer/suction line.
- After the spa/hot tub us completely drained:
- Reinstall filter.
- Refill with fresh water.
- Adjust chemistry to spa/hot tub manufacturer's instructions.