New Water's Cycler Pac gives pool owners tired of constantly adding messy chlorine with a self-contained chlorine pack to manage their pools health, eliminating the need for hand feeding chlorine forever. Cycler Pac's design releases chlorine slowly and steadily to give you the optimal level of chlorine efficiently, using less chlorine while keeping your pool free of algae and other problems.
- Adjust pH level to 7.2 -7.8.
- Bring Free Available Chlorine (FAC) residual to 1-1.5 ppm using a chlorine shock. Follow Manufacturers Label Directions.
- Stabilize the pool with cyanuric acid stabilizer. Follow Manufacturers Label Directions.
To Install Pac:
- Take New Water Cycler cap off. Remove pac cut offs. Hold pac so the open end faces down. Insert into New Water Cycler. The end of the pac must align with the key located inside the New Water Cycler at the bottom. Do not force. Replace New Water Cycler cap and set the control dial to appropriate setting. For a guideline, using a 13,500 gallon pool with a pump running 8 hours per day, begin with the control dial set on #3. For an 18,000 gallon pool, start at setting #4. To achieve the proper FAC, turn the control dial to the next higher setting to increase the FAC and the next higher setting to increase the FAC and turn it to the next lower setting to decrease the FAC. Operate the pool for 1 day. Check the FAC residual and increase/decrease one setting per day until you achieve 1-1.5 ppm. Pool should not be entered until the chlorine residual is 1-1.5 ppm.
- Once you have determined the proper setting for your pool, you should not have to re-adjust the setting under normal conditions. Should conditions change (i.e. weather, rain, pool use, bather load, etc.) the control dial can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease the chlorine feed.
- Super-chlorinate if needed. Do not add shock treatment to the skimmer. Turn control dial to minimum or setting #0 before super-chlorinating. Once desired FAC has been obtained, return the control dial to the normal operating setting.
- Periodically check the pac and replace with a new one when empty. Do not attempt to open or refill this pac. Do not reuse.
Trichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%, Available Chlorine: 90%
No reviews yet
Pool Geek delivered!
I was happy with the product. I knew it, had used it before. I was very happy with Pool Geek. They delivered the product promptly.
always a pleasure!
Quick, right price and with a smile always!
New Water Cycler Pac
Great effortless experience, will buy again.
Quick and easy
Great site to get the pool supplies and prices are respectable
It was great. Received my item the next day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.