The Nature's Care Quick Cure product is a liquid formula designed to clarify pool water fast. Water can become cloudy very quickly for many reasons such as a pump or filter malfunction, severe weather, or large pool parties. Whatever the reason, this product will help turn the water from cloudy to crystal clear.
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Pool may be used immediately after product application. Shake thoroughly before using. Some sediment may be present in the container which is harmless to the pool and users. Add product directly to the pool water. Avoid superchlorination for 1 to 2 days after application. Water temperatures under 66°F (19°C) may slow product performance.
- If algae is present, it should be eliminated with an EPA registered product before using this product. Once algae is eliminated, this product can help to speed pool recovery.
- Make sure cap is on tight and shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Adjust total alkalinity to 100-120 ppm and pH between 7.2-7.6. Avoid adding this product until chlorine or bromine levels are below 5 ppm.
- With the pump and filter operating, add directly to the pool 16 ounces of this product for every 10,000 gallons.
- Monitor filter pressure and perform maintenance on filter as needed.
- If cloudy water persists, repeat treatment after 2 days.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.