Nature2's Express (Inground) allows pool owners looking to reduce their chlorine consumption while still maintaining a healthy pool, simply by adding this self-contained sanitizing canister. Express installs on existing pool plumbing, making installation a cinch; while silver and copper compounds help sanitize your water to dramatically reduce chlorine usage. Lasting 6 months, this sanitizing canister will last practically one whole pool season, depending on where you live, and will save you significant time and money normally devoted to chlorine maintenance.
Treats Inground pools ranging from 5,000 to 25,000 gallons of water.
Each Cartridge lasts 6 months or 1 season, whichever is shorter.
Before starting up a new Nature2 cartridge, clean debris and algae out of the pool and pool equipment.
Balance pool water before installing Nature2 cartridge. ph should be 7.4-7.8, calcium hardness between 200-400 ppm, total alkalinity between 80-150 ppm. Consult with your Nature2 Dealer for specific water balance instructions.
- Turn pool pump off. Secure clamp assembly on the return line.
- Cut hole in rigid PVC pipe using a power drill and the enclosed hole saw.
- Insert the flow diverter into hole and snap it into place.
- Snap dispenser shell onto clamp.
- Thread the cartridge into the clamp, turn on pool pump and activate the cartridge. See manual for start-up instructions.
Install the Cartridge:
- Install the cartridge into your pool filter after water is balanced.
- Superoxidize the pool water with chlorine according to manufacturers instructions to burn off contaminants and active cartridge. Initial superoxidation with chlorine is required to burn off contaminants and activate cartridge.
- Run the circulating pump either - 24 hours a day for 4 days, maintaining 1-2 ppm free chlorine throughout, or 6 hours per day for 14 days, maintaining 1-2 ppm free chlorine throughout.
- Let chlorine dissipate to 0.5 ppm once start-up period is completed. Do not enter pool if the free available chlorine residual is over 3 ppm.