Natural Chemistry's Stain Free gives pool owners an all-natural stain fighting alternative to harsh chemical rivals, without losing any effectiveness. Stain Free's natural citric acid formula, similar to vitamin c, is perfect for cleaning vinyl pool liners and fiberglass pool surfaces, yet doesn't add any phosphates into pool water. This stain fighter is a perfect complement to Natural Chemistry's Phosfree system.
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Chlorine levels should be 1 ppm or less. Do not add chlorine until stain removal process is complete.
- pH should be 7.2 - 7.6.
- Total alkalinity should be between 80-120 ppm.
- Water hardness should be between 200 and 400 ppm.
- With the filtration system on, walk around the pool and sprinkle the product evenly on the surface.
- Brush stained areas.
- One hour later, add Metal Free to pool water at the rate of 32 oz. (1 L) per 20,000 gallons (75,000 L).
- 24 hours later, pool should be vacuumed carefully and the filter cleaned.
- Test water and balance water if necessary.
Do not add any chlorine or shock treatment until the pool surface has been thoroughly vacuumed and filter cleaned. D.E. and cartridge elements should be removed and cleaned, sand filters backwashed.