Natural Chemistry Spa Purge confronts the source of many spa issues; the build up of non-living organic waste in the spa's plumbing. Controls foaming, cloudy water, gross waterline rings, and clogged filters. Use Natural Chemistry Spa Purge today, to rid the spa of unwanted odors and contaminants caused by oils, lotions, cosmetics, hair products, and many other organic waste materials.
- Attacks the buildup of non-living organic waste
- Improves water clarity
- Reduces unpleasant odors and foaming
- Reduce the amount of time and effort needed to maintain your spa
Add the entire contents of the Spa Purge bottle to the spa or hot tub's water.
Add half of the Spa Purge bottle to the jetted tub with the water an 1" above the jets.
- Remove cartridge filter elements.
- With spa water temperature at 95ºF or higher and circulation running, add entire contents of bottle to spa water.
- Run jets for a minimum of 5 minutes Note: If foaming becomes excessive, turn jets off. Some foaming is expected during the purge process.
- Maintain water temperature at 95ºF and allow spa to circulate overnight with jets off.
- Drain and rinse/clean out the surfaces of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter elements.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
- Fill tub with hot water 1" above the jets.
- Add 1/2 bottle of Spa Purge.
- Turn jets on for 5 minutes (some foaming will occur).
- Turn jets off and let sit for at least 5 hours.
- Turn jets on to flush the system.
- Drain tub & clean surface as needed.
No reviews yet
Product seems to have worked to open up calcium in lines such that the reset light no longer blinks. Had tried other things - new filter, etc to no avail. So far after 1 week light has stayed off. Fingers crossed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.